Achieve a digitalized and effective procurement routine based on your scheduled tasks and inventory.
The Procurement module in INEXTIA makes it possible to create, send and receive purchase orders. The entire procurement flow is controlled directly in the maintenance system and therefore secures full traceability.
Optimize your procurement flow with easy routines
Creating a purchase order in the maintenance system can be done directly from the job, item and procurement screen. This means that you can create a purchase order directly on a service task that requires an external resource.
The module also allows you to actively use your minimum and maximum inventory when creating new purchase orders. You can easily adjust the quantity of all or individual spare parts, according to your inventory, on your new purchase order. This secures that you will always have your most important spare parts in stock for your maintenance tasks and will at the same time maintain a reasonable economic stock value..
Automatic update of stock when receiving spare parts
When receiving spare parts or items, you have the option in the system to receive the entire order at once or choose which spare parts have been received and note which spare parts that may not have been delivered by the supplier. Once you have accepted that the order has been received, the inventory will automatically be updated with the received quantity.
- Create purchase orders from the maintenance system
- Procurement of items and spare parts based on minimum inventory
- Create purchase orders on service tasks and spare items
- Receive or partial receive deliveries from suppliers
- Digitalization of procurement routines
- Traceability of purchase orders
- Less paper administration and paper waste
- Traceability of previous spare part cost prices