INEXTIA’s job list is one of the most central screens in the System.
When logging in, this is the screen visualizing your Job List and which job task you should complete. It creates the optimum basis for planning your workday.
From the Job List, you easily get access to important information. With a single click, you can choose between different jobs. Here, you quickly see the date of completion, job description, job history, resources, estimated spare parts, documents/photos, etc. related to the given job.
It can be created on a user level. Thereby, you only see relevant jobs and tasks and unnecessary “noise” will be reduced. At the same time, you increase usability. To improve the overview further, you can create lists based on e.g. teams, location, components, and users. These specific lists are also shown in the INEXTIA app and can be assigned to several users.
It is available both through your browser and in the INEXTIA app.
- Activate and finalize jobs directly from the job lists
- Create job lists with different filters
- See the job lists in three different views
- Postpone jobs directly from the job lists
- Print jobs with related information
- Save multiple job lists with different filters for a better overview
- Get an overview of planned jobs
- Easy access to important job details
- Plan your day based on job lists